AquaLift SmoothSkin covers the entire front body and lower leg panels, promoting superior flotation and nearly eliminating friction for maximum glide. Silicone treated neoprene makes the suit non-porous, producing low friction for maximum glide.
SuperFlex and HiFlex rubber on the shoulders and arm panels boast an unsurpassed 680 percent flexibility.
The special lining absorbs far less water than is typical, keeping this suit light and allowing it to peel off easily in transition.
- AquaLift Panels: This panel uses 3rd SmoothSkin neoprene and is treated with nano SCS silicone for super-low friction. AquaLift side panels wrap around torso and leg to create added buoyancy.
- HiFlex Panels: Shoulders, arms, arm gussets and upper chest employ the greatest flexibility ever obtained in SmoothSkin neoprene. Panels are silicone treated for unsurpassed strength and maximum glide.
- Dual-layered, SmoothSkin Neck: Super flexible, low fitting neck eliminates chafing. 1mm SmoothSkin on both side creates a seal that is impenetrable and soft, thus alleviating problems created by other wetsuits such as chaffing, general discomfort, reduced blood flow and inflexibility.
- PowerMax molded neoprene grippers on the front arms are designed for superior pull effect, while creating no resistance during the glide phase of the stroke.
- Super-Adjustable Neck Enclosure: This neckline utilizes a high grade, non-abrasive aqua Velcro and internal zipper for your perfect fit, along with reduced drag and water penetration.
- 5mm Aerodome SmoothSkin Lower Leg: The slick lower leg panel will help you keep your balance in the water while reducing drag and lightening kicking; all contributing to increased speed.
Front Body: 5mm SmoothSkin
Back Body: 3mm SuperStretch
Shoulders/Arms: 2mm HiFlex
Upper Chest: 2mm HiFlex
Neck: 1mm SmoothSkin
Upper Leg (front): 5mm SmoothSkin
Upper Leg (back): 3mm SmoothSkin
Lower Leg: 3mm SmoothSkin