To proceed directly to sign up please click this link. For further details please read on and address any queries to firstname.lastname@example.org
In 2017, the ITU Long Course World Championships will be held in this iconic triathlon town. This will be a week long series of events in the last week of August with athletes from around the world visiting to race. In addition Challenge Penticton Half Iron will run on 23rd July.
The camp will he held on the shores of the beautiful Okanagan Lake and, will run from Wednesday 5th July through to Sunday 9th July with the option of completing the Axel Merckx Gran Fondo on Sunday 9th. Attendees have the opportunity to swim in Okanagan Lake, ride both the Challenge Half and ITU World Championship Course (long course and off road) and run all courses. The camp will be split into groups for each workout with our experienced Coaches leading each group and sag wagon(s) available to support the workouts where applicable.
The Camp Fee includes the following:
- Accommodation on shared basis if fully equipped units.
- All workout and recovery nutrition sponsored by F2C
- Swag Bag with sponsor products
- Sag Wagon where applicable with spares and tools and carrying your gear
- Access to a bike mechanic for minor repairs
- Testing of demo products as available
- Outstanding prizing from Trisports.com, F2C, Velofix and Runners Den
Accommodation is on a shared basis in self catering units on the Lake at the Bowmont Hotel with pricing below per person rates.
- $560.00 – share with your significant other
- $530.00 – share with fellow athletes (if you do not have a friend registered please let us know and we will place you with a fellow athlete of the same gender)
- $285.00 – own accommodation
A $150 per person non refundable deposit is payable on registration with the balance being due by June 1st. A completed waiver and current TRIBC number is required prior to June 15th in order to attend camp. Optional extras include Bike Fitting by our FIST Certified Mechanic at $100.