Spring Camp is always a hall mark of our camp program and offers athletes an early season opportunity to get some good volume in on iconic climbs like Richter Pass and Yellow Lake as well as riding course for races such as ITU World Championship course, Oliver Half and Challenge Half.
The camp is held in Canada’s only desert in Osoyoos, BC and, for 2017, will run from Thursday 11th May through to Sunday 14th May. Based on the shores of Lake Osoyoos at the Safari Beach Condo resort, we have found it to be significantly warmer and drier at this time of year than Penticton. This camp is primarily a cycling / run focused camp that enables athletes to get in some good early season work. We cater for all levels of athletes from novice to veteran and everyone in between . The camp will be split into groups for each workout with our experienced Coaches leading each group and sag wagon(s) available to support the workouts where applicable.
The Camp Fee includes the following:
- Accommodation as available
- Camp Dinner on Thursday evening
- All workout and recovery nutrition sponsored by Hammer Nutrition
- Optional pre camp tune up by Velofix at a 15% discount.
- Swag Bag with sponsor products
- Sag Wagon where applicable with spares and tools and carrying your gear
- Access to a bike mechanic for minor repairs
- Testing of demo products as available
- Outstanding prizing from Trisports.com, Hammer Nutrition, Velofix and others
Accommodation for 3 nights with a fully equipped kitchen is as follows:
- $345 – per person with three people sharing a unit.(if you don’t have someone to share we will facilitate just drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org)
- $545 – per person for single person in a unit
- $380 – per person for a couple in a unit.
- $185 – Own Accomodation
- A $100 dollar non refundable deposit is payable on registration with the balance being due by April 15th. A completed waiver and current TRIBC number is required in order to attend camp. Optional extras include a Bike Fitting by our FIST Certified Mechanic at $100 and a pre camp bike Tune up by Velofix