Ann first became involved in the sport of triathlon in the mid 80’s and has remained actively involved in the sport for over 25 years. With a Bachelors Degree in Physical Education and a lifetime’s experience in endurance sports, it was logical for her to apply her extensive knowledge of the sport to personal coaching.
Contact : ann@@endurancesports.ca
While studying her Phys Ed Degree at UBC Ann enjoyed a successful water polo and swimming career before switching to a highly successful triathlon career. She initially focused on Olympic distance racing with several world championship podium finishes before trying her hand at long course events. In her first attempt she won her age group at Ironman Canada and in the same year was on the podium at Kona. Sticking to long course, Ann has competed in numerous 70.3 and Ironman distances and has returned to Kona moving up in the podium rankings to a second place finish in 2011. In addition to triathlon she is an accomplished Ultra Trail runner.
Ann combines her wealth of experience with knowledge of Phys Ed to structure one-on-one individual training programs for her athletes. In addition she is a certified FaCT Level 1 Lactate Tester. Ann coaches all levels and ages of triathletes.
Recent Race Highlights
- 2010 Lake Stevens 70.3 – second
- 2010 70.3 World Championship Cleawater Florida – 5th place
- 2010 Ironman Cozumel – 1st Place 11:01.01 AG course record
- 2011 World Ironman Championships – 2nd place
- 2012 Buffalo Lake Springs 70.3 – 1st
- 2012 70.3 World Championship Las Vegas – 3rd
- 2012 World Ironman Championships – 5th
- 2012 Ironman Cozumel – 1st
- 2013 Ultraman Canada – TBD
- 2013 World Ironman Championships – TBD